[RBS] Problems with ADSL

Sharon Rottman rottman at shemesh.co.il
Sun May 30 11:45:33 IDT 2010

I want to alert residents of Bet Shemesh/RBS about a problem I've been
having with Bezeq ADSL Internet service.
I have been having problems for at least a year and a half with
Internet. The quality has been inconsistent with the service not
working at all on a regular basis.
Sometimes the problem was daily sometimes weekly and sometimes a month
would go by but it has never worked as it should.

After countless phone calls, a technician finally found that the
equipment in the Bezeq cabinet in my area of the Sheinfeld
neighborhood had NEVER BEEN UNGRADED from a speed of 2.5mg.
I have been paying for speeds of 4 and 5mb since 11/08!

All the time I was in touch with my ISP and with Bezeq they told me
that my line was fine. They were certain of this. In the end this was
not true.

So, if you are in a similar situation, keep this in mind and call 166.

Sharon