[RBS] Math Tutor Available

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Sun May 30 16:58:05 IDT 2010

My daughter loved Ariella's tutoring!

Aryeh

-----Original Message-----
From: notify at yahoogroups.com [mailto:notify at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
ariellasuds
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 4:31 PM
To: rbs at cs.huji.ac.il
Subject: Math Tutor Available

Are you looking for a Math Tutor??

Are you looking to enrich your child's math skills over the summer?

I am an experienced math tutor with a degree in finance. I was previously
employed by the mercaz klita in Kiryat yovel, tutoring American and Russian
olim in math and English, with a specific focus on teaching mathematical
concepts in Hebrew while reinforcing them in English. I am able to tutor in
both Hebrew and English. I have experience tutoring students from first
grade through psichometry, and even university level math.
I live on Nachal Dolev in RBSA and i am available most afternoons and
nights, in addition i will be tutoring in the mornings starting July 1st.

Call or Email for more info

Ariella Sudwerts
02-5617127
052-582-0022