[RBS] House Clutter Clinic

bysirk bysirk at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 19:46:53 IDT 2010

Are you suffering from HCS (House Clutter Syndrome)? The following are a few of the main symptoms:
- over-stuffed closets
- wasted money buying duplicates of items that you can't find
- wasted time looking for misplaced items such as keys, wallets, etc.
- can't put away the pile of clutter because you don't know where it goes
- saving all those things that are just too good to to get rid of because you may need them one day

If you are experiencing one or more of these symptoms, the Clutter Control Clinic may be the answer to help you restore your home to good health. Working alone or together with you I can get your home organized with a system tailored to your personal needs. You will learn how to maintain the order we set up. In the long run you will save yourself time, money and wear-and-tear on your nerves.

Reasonably priced. Many local recommendations.
Call Yehudis Sirkis at (02) 999-3786.