[RBS] If you are planning a WEDDING or ANY SIMCHA...read on

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Nov 1 00:01:49 IST 2010

Planning a wedding does not have to be stressful!
We enjoyed every minute of our daughter's engagement b/c of proper planning
and timings.
Let us help you do the same!
With over 10 years experience in party planning and catering ,
BESIMCHA NOW DOES WEDDINGS!
We will help with pre wedding planning and/or with keeping the evening
running smoothly on the night of your special day.  DECORATORS ON STAFF TO
ADD A TOUCH OF BEAUTY TO ANY HALL IN ANY CITY

What you have heard about all our parties you can say about weddings now as
well.

And for all your other simcha needs....

"You even made my mother relax! Thank you!"
Commented by a happy mom  after her daughter's bat mitzvah celebration; it
can be your sentiments too!

Your simcha should be extra special and enjoyable.  We can help.....
>From food to decorating, photography to hall rental, and more.
Full service party planning or just catering.

Our full service party planning will help you save on every aspect of your
party and make sure it is the perfect affair.
Our catering options include:
                  Choice of hechsherim: Mehadrin Yerushalayim, Rubin, Badats
                            Eidah Charedit
                  Chalavi or Besari
                  China or chad peami

And as always, specializing in elegant dessert buffets and kiddushes.

Glance at our website, check the archives of scores of happy customers,  and
call for your free consultation .
Now booking through summer 2011.

We are here to serve you,  BESIMCHA.........

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com