[RBS] RBS Family Vacation Rental Available November

ldf1014 at aol.com ldf1014 at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 10:30:09 IST 2010

B'H, we've been booked the whole year....but now, due to a
cancellation, we are open for almost the entire month of November.

Our loss is your gain!

A shame for the apartment to stand empty, so we are offering a steep
discount for bookings this month.

About the RBS Family Vacation Rental: We have a short-term luxury
apartment on Nahal Achziv, off Luz and Revivim. The 95 sq meter, 2
bedroom apt is fully furnished with comfortable American beds (sleeps
up to 7), a living/dining area, a beautiful bathroom with tub, a full
size kitchen with all appliances, washer/dryer, central AC, wireless
internet, phone, luxurious linens and towels, all amenities.
It is accessible off a ground floor (no steps) lobby.

Pictures available, or come by and take a look. Loads of happy customer
referrals.

Credit cards accepted.

Aviva Friedlander
02-999-8977