[RBS] Benjamin Library REALLY needs a variety of volunteers

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue Nov 2 16:22:31 IST 2010

I volunteer in the Benjamin library and happen to know that many, many RBS-A
residents have memberships there.
So, if anyone can help out, BS residents and RBS-A residents will benefit
with better services and neater shelves, a greater selection of books, etc,
etc.
If teenagers have requirements for chesed programs in school, this can
fulfill the requirement.
Adina
-----