[RBS] Drying out a cell phone ?

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Nov 2 20:37:13 IST 2010

Our 2 year old, bless him, made cell phone soup today.  Ingredients for this
delicacy are: one cell left out of your purse and left in child's reach,
and one full water bottle.  Instructions: Simply place cell phone into pot
and cover with water, mix until an adult notices and takes out the phone,
then spill water all over the floor. Lastly , adult should laugh a lot and
be thankful for children who are in good health.

I took the phone apart, took off the key pad and battery, and  put the phone
into sun.  It works BH  but the screen still has a fog on it.  Any advice on
how to open up the screen to dry it out or any other ideas of  how to dry it
out? One person told me to immerse it in dry rice,  but screen is still
fogged.

Thanks!
Leeba

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11