[RBS] Mishmar Ezrachi - Robberies? - Recruitment Meeting - Dolev Matnas Library - Thursday 4/11/2010 - 20:30

engelberg@ieee.org whyvette.e at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:07:45 IST 2010

Please reply to Gideon Yavin <gideonyavin at gmail.com>

Following the move of the the burglars to the areas where there are no
Mishmar Ezrachi patrol, we are looking at expanding our cluster to the whole
of RBS but we will need a lot more manpower.

So we are calling on all Men and Ladies who want to be part making a
meaningful difference in securing our town to a recruitment meeting.

Even if you were members before, have gone through half the application
process or were disappointed with something along the way.

Please tell as many people as possible to come along.  Ask the Teachers,
Rabbis, Gabbis, neighbours and all other Machers to announce the meeting and
to speak about it to others.   Please bring a friend or two.

Recruitment Meeting
Dolev Matnas Library
Thursday 4/11/2010
20:30

If you can't make it at that time then come late.

You don't need to be fit or strong nor violent.  The burglars see us from
very far away and decide to go fish elsewhere.
We patrol on foot, by car, on bicycles, jeeps etc.  Our main function is to
be ears and eyes and to be a deterrent.
You can do special courses in Youth crime, in Traffic law, in bomb disposal
and many more hero stuff or in paperwork (like me).

It works and its all up to you.

Gideon Yavin
Mishmar Ezrachi, Cluster Head (Sakam, Rosh Eshkol)
052-714-4428