[RBS] Fw: 2 Exceptional Challahs from Saidels Bakery - special offer in rbs

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Nov 3 15:38:26 IST 2010

Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 1:27 PM
Subject: 2 Exceptional Challahs from Saidels Bakery - special offer

      ***** SPECIAL OFFER this week only *****
      Buy a Sweet Challah and a Whole Wheat and Honey Challah this week for only 26 NIS for both.
      (Regular price is 12.50 for the Sweet Challah and 16 NIS for the Whole Wheat and Honey).

      ***** SPECIAL OFFER this week only *****

      Like all bakeries, Saidels Bakery produces a wide range of bread and baked goods (see www.saidels.com), but certain items of ours are reputation makers.
      Two of these are our -
      * Stone ground Whole Wheat & Honey Challah (16 NIS), and our
      * Sweet Challah (12.50 NIS)

      The feedback has been overwhelming and customer responses are indisputable - these two challahs are in a CLASS OF THEIR OWN.

      The Whole Wheat and Honey Challah has a taste and texture that you simply can't beat and is our healthiest challah - containing organic, stone ground whole wheat flour that we grind ourselves for maximum freshness and health benefits. With an attractive braid (unlike any you have seen before in a challah), this is not only a delight to the taste buds, it is also a fitting adornment to your Shabat table. If you have any left over after Shabat (a rare occurence), this challah also makes the best toasted sandwiches you have ever eaten.

      Many people make their own challahs at home and the aroma of freshly baked challahs erev Shabat wafting through your house is irresistable and the best way to bring Shabat in (I know, I have been baking  challahs for 33 years). So how can a commercial bakery like ours match or beat that? Simple - by baking our challahs with the same love and care given to each individual challah that you would invest in your own home-baked challahs.

      We take painstaking care in choosing the best and freshest
      ingredients. We lovingly tend the dough as it slowly rises overnight and we braid each challah with the utmost attention to detail and with the love and devotion only an artisan baker can give to his breads (it may sound corny but it is really true). Our Sweet Challahs enjoy all the pluses of home baked challahs but also benefit from the added knowledge and expertise of a veteran artisan baker. The result is as good (some say better) than the best home baked challah.

      Of the two, the Whole Wheat and Honey Challah is definitely our
      favourite. However, some people, especially kids, do not yet
      appreciate yet the wonderful world of whole wheat, so for them
      especially, our Sweet Challah is perfect. We also add 10% of our home ground whole wheat flour to the Sweet challah, just to make it that little bit healthier, but nobody will even notice (if you don't tell them :).

      ***** SPECIAL OFFER this week only *****
      Buy a Sweet Challah and a Whole Wheat and Honey Challah this week for only 26 NIS for both.
      (Regular price is 12.50 for the Sweet Challah and 16 NIS for the Whole Wheat and Honey).

      This special offer also applies to orders of multiple pairs, for
      example 2 Sweet and 2 Whole Wheat, 3 and 3, etc.
      **** *****  ***** ***** ***** ***** ****
      Order now via telephone 09-7941222 or online at -
      http://saidels.com/order.htm

      Reputation makers - that is what Saidels Bakery is all about. Our
      challahs are definite reputation makers, but we also have a number of regular weekday breads of the same stature -
      * Bialys - we are the only bakery in Israel who makes authentic bialys
      * New York Rye - read more about our unique rye at -
                       http://israelity.com/tag/saidel-bakery/
      * Rambam Bread - a Saidels Bakery exclusive (see www.rambambread.com)

      Visit our website at http://saidels.com and read more about our
      unique, small family, artisan bakery.

      Saidels Bakery delivers every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh.
      Our pickup points is - The Cohens, Nachal Nachshon 6/18, tel. 02-9920559, between 14:30 and 16:00

      Order now via telephone 09-7941222 or online at -
      http://saidels.com/order.htm
      and make this Shabat special.

      Shabat shalom
      Les and Sheryl Saidel