[RBS] Attn: Former Bnai Torah Toronto congregants - Need your help networking for Bnai Torah Reunion

Pircha Soloveichik pcsolo at shemesh.co.il
Thu Nov 4 10:19:29 IST 2010

We are in the midst of planning for the Bnai Torah 50th Anniversary Mission
to Israel and our Bnai Torah Reunion evening.

1. Dates and Location

The mission will arrive in Israel on February 21st and will be based at the
Leonardo (Sheraton) Plaza from Monday till Sunday morning and will then move
north to Kibbutz Lavi for two days and return to the Leonardo for the last
two days of the mission.

2. The Reunion

The shul and the Mission members are sponsoring the 50th Anniversary Reunion
scheduled for Motzaei Shabbat February 26th and will be held in a hall
(location yet to be confirmed) in Jerusalem. We have a small committee
headed by Gary and Joyce Levine (gary at thelevines.org) who are planning
details and the program for the evening. We welcome your input,
participation and volunteerism to help make the evening a success. Please
contact Gary and Joyce to lend a hand. It will be most appreciated.

HELP US CONTACT EVERYONE

Most important is that we get the word out. Unfortunately we do not have a
totally updated email list of former members, children of members and
shlichim/teachers/sabbatical people who spent time at Bnai Torah.

SO WE ARE ASKING FOR YOUR HELP!

Can you PLEASE forward this email to as many people on your contact list who
have been part of the Bnai Torah family over this half century to help
spread the word. PLEASE copy on any emails that you send out and on any
replies that you might get. That way, we will hopefully assemble a
reasonable list to help keep everyone informed as we get closer to the
mission.

Thanks in advance for all your help

We look forward to a wonderful mission and event.

Best regards

David Woolf & Jerry Rosenfield, Mission co-chairs
d.woolf at rogers.com