[RBS] Water filter recommendations

yechiel lewis yechiel_lewis at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:28:13 IST 2010

Hi all

We've used an Aquatech reverse-osmosis water filter for many years and been happy with it.

The only problem is that the old model we have wastes a huge amount of water - maybe 10 liters for every one liter of purified water.
And with the current shortage of water (and the price), does anyone have another suggestion.

Tami 4 is supposed to be good and apparently does not waste any water. And at least one gets the minerals that revers osmosis removes.

And there's always regular tap water :)

Thanks for any ideas and there advantages or otherwise.

Yechiel Lewis

9994938