[RBS] Water savers

Yitzy & Yaffa Berger yyberger at yyberger.com
Thu Nov 4 19:38:09 IST 2010

Attn Nachal Ein Gedi residents:

We had a legitimate Reshut Hamayim worker here just now who installed water
savers in one sink and two showers. He wore a blue t-shirt with the words
חסכם על כל ברז
and a name tag from Reshut Hamayim. He said that he was chased off of Nachal
Ein Gedi about three weeks ago because people didn't believe that he was
legitimate (with all the talk about break-ins and scouts, I almost didn't,
either, because I couldn't see who was knocking due to broken lights inside
our bldg) and threatened to call police.

Please exercise caution when letting people into your home, but also be
aware that there is a campaign going on to install these water savers and
not everyone is out to harm us.

Please don't respond to this email. He asked that I write it, and I have no
more info on the matter.

Yaffa Berger
RBS A