[RBS] Couch and Recliner - looking for a new home

Elie mayer mayerfamilyemail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 01:00:20 IST 2010

We are parting with our beloved couch and recliner of 9 years  : (
They were purchased from a quality leather furniture store in Toronto
and shipped to Israel. The 3 seater leather sofa is in good condition.
 The leather recliner (which is incredibly comfortable) is in a bit
worse condition as it has cracks and scuffing in the leather on the
arms of the chair but reclines perfectly.  We bought a new couch and
chair and were planning to move our old ones to another room but they
wouldn't fit through the narrow door of that room.  The color of the
leather is called Pacific Blue.  If you are interested, we can email
you a picture.   For further inquiries, please email
melaniej.mayer at gmail.com.  The best offer we receive by next Friday
will be the proud owners of a very nice and comfortable couch and
recliner.  You will have to take care of the moving as well.

Shabbat Shalom.

Elie Mayer