[RBS] Last 3 days to register for Al Derech Burma 5k this Friday

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 21:06:02 IST 2010

Join hundreds of other runners and walkers at the Al Derech Burma 5k Community
Run/Walk this Friday November 12th at 12:00 PM sharp beginning right outside our
store..  The course is a spectacular and relatively flat trek through the trails
of the legendary Burma Road.  The entire community is invited to participate in
what we promise you will be an unforgettable event.  The entry fee for the race
is just 30 shekels and includes a beautifully designed custom race T-shirt.
Trophies and gift certificates to the store will be awarded to the top finishers
in the various age categories.  This is a great excuse for the whole family to
get in shape. Power walk or jog your way to fitness with your spouse, kids or
friends.  And at Al Derech Burma, we are committed to helping you get in the
shape of your life.  All registered race partcipants are entitled to a 15%
discount on all running shoes and a 10% discount on specialty running apparel.
We are also available to offer you free expert advice on how to get started on a
sustainable exercise program.    You don't have to be a runner to join, just
someone with a lot of positive energy and a desire to experience the beauty of
the Judean Hills.   To register now for the Al Derech Burma 5k, click here
http://wizevents.com/register/register_begin.php?id=655

At Al Derech Burma, we are far more than a professional store that sells high
quality running, biking and fitness equipment at great prices with unparalleled
service.  We are a vibrant center of health and fitness related activity.  Al
Derech Burma is a proud sponsor of the highly successful community weight loss
initiative the Bet Shemesh Biggest Loser Contest, the Bet Shemesh Running Club
and the ADB mountain Riding Club.  We host lectures, races, night rides and all
types of events designed to get people moving and connected to the spectacular
area in which we live.

Al Derech Burma is also an ideal place for parties, groups and company fun
days.  We offer mountain biking, jeeping and ATV tours as well as state of the
art conference facilities and many catering options including barbecues deep
inside the trails.  Call us at 074-703-0029 or 054-351-8009 to ask how we can
make your event special and memorable.  www.alderechburma.com

Al Derech Burma 074-703-0029
Mobile: 054-351-8009