[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation for TUTOR

Shmuel Rothenberg rothenberg_marty at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 14:45:17 IST 2010

Looking for a Tutor?

We highly recommend Rabbi Aryeh Waldman - a.k.a. "Rebbe Aryeh"
Our 12 year old son learned with him all last year and begged to learn with him for a second year.  He now learns with our 10 year old son as well.

We have been very pleased for several reasons:

    * Our son's learning has progressed tremendously.
    * He is both reliable and reasonably priced.
    * He maintained regular contact with our son's rebbe in school.
    * Most of all, our son really enjoys learning with him!

Our son learns mostly Gemara with Rabbi Waldman, but I believe he tutors in many other subjects as well.

Rebbe Aryeh can be reached at 057-319-0598

- Menucha Rothenberg