[RBS] new way to save money / make money

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 00:35:00 IST 2010

Beit Shemesh / RBS Consumers: Save Your Shekels!

Save Your Shekels is a new Facebook page that is all about saving you
money IN ISRAEL. Each week a new deal is featured as well as contests
and giveaways.

Increase your chances to win prizes by inviting friends and sharing ideas.

Go to: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Your-Shekels-Dynamite-Deals-in-Israel/120005864725840

Attention Beit Shemesh /  RBS businesses: We would love to feature
your business on our page!  This is a fantastic opportunity to
increase your exposure and expand your customer base. We have
followers all over Israel (including BS/RBS), already feature some
local merchants, and we would be thrilled to share YOURSl! Contact us
via Facebook or at theabsoluteval at gmail.com

Save Your Shekels is a project of "The Absolute Value" -
http://www.theabsolutevalueisrael.com/.

(this email is a project of me, Miriam, endorsing a good way to save money)