[RBS] COLMAR AT YOU SERVICE

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 23:22:43 IST 2010

Call Colmar for your meat requirements both cooked and uncooked:

Brisket, Corned Beef and even Chickens cooked to make life easier for you in
these hectic times.

Burgers, Matured Entrecote Steaks and Boerewors for your BBQ.

Cold Cuts for easy lunches and sandwiches.

We also have chopped herring and kichel .

ALL OUR PRODUCTS HAVE THE APPROVAL OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT
HA MAOR

Our meats are either RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN or AGUDAT YISRAEL

AND!!!! we DO NOT weigh the packaging with our products. YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT
YOU PAY FOR

Added ingredients are Badatz and Burger & Boerewors spices are approved by
The Johannesburg Beth Din

Call or e-mail for your order.029923334 or 0547764573/4