[RBS] Kol bo tikunim is a great service

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 11 21:07:53 IST 2010

We used Kol bo tikunim to sharpen all our knives. I did not have to worry about how to transport them safely to the store and back. He came, picked them up and returned them the next day.
In addition, I gave him a knapsack that needed some very strong stitches and zipper handles on every zipper. We had not been able to use one of the compartments for a long time. He attached the zipper handles and sewed the stitches and we are happy to have  a fully functional big knapsack again.

So, you can call him at 0546-609475 to ask him if he can do any number of things around the house that you just did not know who to ask about . You just never know what he can fix.

Shabbat Shalom,
Adina.