[RBS] Dinner with HaRav Shmuel Eliyahu, Sh"lita, Chief Rabbi of T'zfat

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:30:54 IST 2010

I am putting together R/BS tables for people who want to attend the Manhigut
Yehudit dinner at the Tel Aviv Leonardo Hotel in January.

Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu is receiving the Rabbinic Leadership award!

If you are interested in going together or sitting together (if you DON'T
want to sit next to me, that's also OK.), please contact me.

For more information, see
https://www.formdesk.com/my/Israel_Dinner.jewishisrael.org.

---

Aryeh Sonnenberg