[RBS] Cafe Bagels

Steve Posen cafebagels at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:32:29 IST 2010

To all our valued customers:

Café Bagels will be closing our retail establishment as of the end of the
day tomorrow, Friday, November 12th.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty and
patronage over the past 3 years.

We will be continuing with our Catering Menus including Full Service,
Economy Packages, Platters, Hot Dishes and Custom Desserts by pre-order.

Don’t forget about our delicious homemade Latkes for your upcoming Chanukah
holiday parties.

Our current Hashgacha of Rav Rubin will remain intact through all of our
services.

For further details please contact us by e-mail at cafebagels at gmail.com or
by reaching Steven or Jennifer at 050-810-7350/1.

Visit our website www.cafebagels.com in the coming weeks for more detailed
information and our easy order processing.

Sincerely,

Jennifer and Steven Posen

and the entire staff of Café Bagels