[RBS] Great Chanukah Gifts - SALE

Sheina Carlebach sheinac at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:35:09 IST 2010

Shavuah Tov!
Placemats with Israeli themes make beautiful, useful, long-lasting,
lightweight and packable gifts! These are pictures that I take here in
Israel and have them printed on high quality strong paper and laminated with
the best lamination that is waterproof and cleans well without streaking.
ALL PLACEMATS on sale for 20 nis each!
2 specially for Chanukah are added  - can also be used under your chanukiot!

Please check them out here and call early to make sure I have what you want
in stock - in time for Chanukah!

 <http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=500302&id=762065286&l=7a73ef8051>
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=500302&id=762065286&l=7a73ef8051
(you don't have to be a facebook user to view them)

Sheina Carlebach Berkowitz
Ramat Bet Shemesh
02-991-6647
054-848-7839