[RBS] Have you experienced a significant rise in your water consumption since the advent of the Bet Shemesh water corporation?

Moshe Pinchuk machondz at 012.net.il
Sun Nov 14 08:57:31 IST 2010

Shalom to all,

A few months ago all the water meters were changed (at least in our
neighborhood). In addition I have experienced a significant (50%) rise in my
reported water consumption for no apparent reason. If you are experiencing
something similar in the past few months please let me know. From an
internet search I see that there are a number of such complaints with
regards to other newly founded water corporations in Israel.

Moshe Pinchuk

0508316077