[RBS] Bezeq filter adapters for the phone

Shira And Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 13:12:23 IST 2010

Does anyone have any of those bezeq filter adapters spare that we
could borrow/take? Or know (for sure) where we could get them from
other than shlepping to a bezeq store? Whenever I have gone to a
hardware store in the past to buy, they have never worked, despite my
checking with the shopkeeper prior to my purchasing.
Many thanks

Dani