[RBS] Private Drawing and Creative Art Lessons for: Teens/Boys/Girls/Women!

nibrenner2 at juno.com nibrenner2 at juno.com
Sun Nov 14 12:34:24 IST 2010

Private Drawing and Creative Art Lessons for: Teens/Boys/Girls/Women!

Call Nina for Details!
050-234-3774

Each class we will focus on a particular topic or theme.

Expressive Art
Still life (Observation Art)
Felt Tip Dot Art
Sketch/Shading
Futurism
Charcoal
Cartooning and Illustration
Watercolor
Abstract Expression
Surrealism
Free draw using at least 5 techniques
Drawing people
STUDENT ART GALLERY DISPLAY!

Bs"d, I will be having a Student Art Gallery Display in Dec.  All of my students, (both chug and private lessons), will choose two pieces of artwork that they would like to display in the gallery.
Start taking lessons NOW so that your artwork will be displayed too!

Private Lessons 160nis per/mo

Nina Brenner
Creative Drawing Instructor
050-234-3774/02-992-1275

Happy to show my art portfolio upon request.
Art experience..
-Majoring in Art Therapy
-Illustrator of College School Newspaper
-Designed all background scenes for school productions
-President of Art Club
-Graphic designer for Tampa,Fl pottery art cafe- You Do the Dishes
and more....