[RBS] The Countdown...

Avrohom Leventhal avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Sun Nov 14 15:03:34 IST 2010

Just 3 weeks until the drawing for Lema'an Achai's Annual Sweepstakes!

The drawing will take place on the 5th night of Chanuka, at the Lema'an
Achai/Simchat Yechiel Annual Chanuka bash.

There are still some tickets available.

18,000 NIS Grand Prize
7,200 NIS Second Prize
3,600 NIS Third Prize

180 NIS/50 USD suggested donation per ticket

No purchase necessary (go to our website www.smartchesed.org for
non-donation instructions)

To obtain tickets by donation please call 999-9933 24/6, visit our website
at www.smartchesed.org or call the office
at 999-1553 and we'll arrange for you to get your tickets.

Tickets can be purchased with maaser funds!

You can win big while supporting tzedaka on its highest level!

Tizku L'Mitzvot and hatzlocha rabba!