[RBS] A FEW MORE SEATS - Gush Etzion Play "DEVORA"

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Tue Nov 16 13:30:11 IST 2010

We need to fill at least 15 more seats on the bus to the Gush Etzion play or the bus will be cancelled.
Those who ordered tickets will be able to retain them, but will need to arrange their own transportation to the show.
So, order your tickets today so your friends and neighbors can see the show as well!