[RBS] Fw: [NL] Shawls & All

Miriam Steinhart mika_steinhart at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 20:15:05 IST 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Avraham & Simcha Colthof <ancol at 012.net.il>
To: neshei-lachish at googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, November 17, 2010 7:27:56 PM
Subject: [NL] Shawls & All

Come and see our adorable Shawls & All collection for girls – ages 5-10
Also come see quilted shawl/coats for babies and toddlers (makes great gifts)
Being featured tonight at Judith handbag and shoe sale at Nachal Lachish 12/2 (1
floor up to your left)

Tonight Wednesday 9-10 pm.  Every shawl for 60.-!!!

Ps if you saw a specific lady shawl last night at Mega Mall that you didn’t have
a chance to buy, please call Rivka Morris 9999-310 and I will be happy to
deliver.

Regards
 --
========== "Neshei Lachish" ==========
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: