[RBS] A Letter to the BS/RBS Community from Melabev - Please Read!!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 08:31:39 IST 2010

Dear BS/RBS community,

I want to personally thank everyone in the community who took time to
write a letter to our mayor and to Richard Peres on behalf of the
Melabev Senior Center. We are in dire need of a new building suitable
for the programs we provide for the local elderly and with your
support we will bezH find a solution!

If you have been thinking of contacting R.Abutbol and Mr. Peres, but
haven’t yet done so, it is not too late!

A special thank you to all those who came to our booth at the RBS
megamall to show your support and encouragement. It means a lot to our
seniors that you purchase the items that they prepared in your honor.

If you did not have a chance to visit our booth, we will bezH have a
table this week at the Amit bazaar! We look forward to seeing you
there!

I also must publically thank our dedicated volunteers not only for
manning the booths, but for their constant devotion to Melabev and the
warmth, care, and respect that they show our frail seniors!!

In gratitude,

Shoshana Lichtman, Director,

Melabev Senior Center, Beit Shemesh

02-999-4258