[RBS] make/sell organic or natural products or food ?

Renee Halpert reneeh at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 18 15:31:58 IST 2010

Do you make or sell natural home products or food?

Forum Shemesh Yehuda, the local environmental amuta, invites producers or
distributors of natural products and food items for an upcoming
environmental fair in Beit Shemesh.
Seeking:
Natural cosmetics, creams
Organic bread, snacks
Juices - to be made on the premises
Natural Household cleansers
Netted bags for vegetables
Organic fabrics/clothes
Natural food items
.and more
(Preference to locally-produced product)

We have and continue to contact many people directly, but sureLY there are
more of you 'out there'. Please contact me if you are interested in
participating by renting a table.
Date: Dec. 28th

Renee Halpert
Project coordinator,
Forum Shemesh Yehuda for the Environment & Sustainability
02-9992208
reneeh at netvision.net.il
0523506592