[RBS] Thank you Meuchedet and Dr. Rosenblum

Dov & Rivka Lev thelevs1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:44:57 IST 2010

We wish to publicly thank Dr. Eliezer Rosenblum, Meuchedet's liaison to the
English-speaking community.

When we needed to access a particular health service, instead of our having
to run from office to office in a fog of confusion, Dr. Rosenblum paved the
way for us effectively and efficiently. He answered all our questions,
followed up promptly on any unresolved issues - and even called us back with

Thank you, Meuchedet for providing the English-speaking community with such
an efficient and caring liaison like Dr. Eliezer Rosenblum.

Dov & Rivka Lev