[RBS] bobak cake sold out at Best

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 10:32:03 IST 2010

Hi

WOW!

The bobka cakes is all sold out at Best Market!

Effie called the guy who makes them and said, "You gave me too little!"

Next week, Bezras Hashem, more will be delivered to Best Market
hopefully Wednesday night. I will post the exact time as soon as I
know.

Kol hakavod to everyone!

The man who brings them in is an avrech and his wife who makes these
goodies just had a baby. You are all not only going to enjoy an
amazing cake but also helping them.

To all those who bought the cakes, ENJOY!

To everyone else, Bezras Hasshem next week you too will be able to taste these.

Good Shabbos & thanks!

Marti