[RBS] AMIT: rain, rain, please pour at......

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Sun Nov 21 10:17:39 IST 2010

	Our AMIT CHANUKAH Boutique this TUESDAY EVENING, NOVEMBER 23rd, from
7:00PM to 10:30PM at Yeshivat Reishit, Genesis Hall, 21 Rashi, Beit Shemesh.

	We have several new and exciting vendors, including Judaica artists,
food vendors, games, puzzles, women's/teenage clothing, modest swimwear,
jewelry, "make your own beaded animal," hand knitted baby hats,
blankets....and our tried and true vendors who have always come out to
support AMIT.

	AMIT sustains over 80 schools across Israel, including our very own
Noga School in RBS A.

	Come out, shop, eat and enjoy yourselves while supporting AMIT
Schools. Entrance fee is just 10NIS/person or 40NIS/family (over 4 people).

	All proceeds from the Boutique go directly to AMIT.

	We look forward to your participation, support and know you will
have a fun filled, enjoyable shopping experience!