[RBS] LIFE COACHING!

Helen Abelesz helenabelesz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 12:45:46 IST 2010

 What some of my wonderful clients have said about their achievements in
Life
 Coaching:-

One woman said " I've found my voice" after battling with low self esteem
 for years and finally being able to speak up for herself.

 Another woman said " For the first time ever I haven't blown up at my
husband for a whole month!".

 A different client said" I'm finally able to have some order in my
 afternoons and my kids are a lot happier!".

 Call me for a free trial session to see how life coaching can help you!

 Be well,
Helen Abelesz
Life Coach
0544 829 815