[RBS] Al HaPerek - an exciting new learning program from Matan

engelberg@ieee.org whyvette.e at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 20:31:10 IST 2010

Please reply to: Matan Bet Shemesh <matanbetshemesh at gmail.com>

The more BS/RBS residents signed up and learning, the more potential
for special study days, speakers and events related to the topic in
Beit Shemesh!– sign up today!

     Worldwide Weekly study of Neviim and Ketuvim Online:
     Two prakim each week, and in five years together we will finish
all of Nach!

     With just a click of the mouse you too can participate in this
enjoyable weekly learning program. Join hundreds of others who are
already receiving prepared study guides directly to their inboxes
every week.

     The curriculum covers two prakim a week, completing Sefer
Yehoshua, Shoftim, and Shmuel this year. You can learn whenever and
wherever it is convenient for you - independently, with a chavruta
partner, study group or with your family.

     The cost of the program is 350 NIS for one year. Participants
will receive a study guide every week, a yearly schedule of the
curriculum, and invitations to study days with Matan's top teachers.
If you are too distant to attend the study days, you can hear them
online.

     Click to see a sample study guide

     Click to register

     Perek.matan at gmail.com

     For additional details please contact:
     Yosefa - 052-834-1176
     Galia - 052-438-2655

----- Rimon Rentals -----
Buying, Selling, or Renting in Ramat Bet Shemesh?
We charge HALF THE FEES of other brokers.
One year of property management services for our buyers - FREE!
www.rimonrentals.com
Call Now! *9918