[RBS] Headbands, Stickers and Silly Bandz!

symee gilman symeeg at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 19:10:32 IST 2010

 We've got Silly Bandz and Silly Ringz now!

 These are the real deal! The original Silly Bandz from
 America have just arrived and at a price that can't be beat:
 1 package- 7 nis, 2 packs or more for only 6 nis a piece!!!

 cowboy, princess, rain forest, fantasy, music and more

We've still got our usual supply of amazing stickers and
beautiful hairbands at prices that you have to see to believe!

Nachal Revivim 10/8
999-8565
Looking forward to seeing you,
 Symee