[RBS] COLMAR DELICATESSEN

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 22:43:46 IST 2010

COLMAR DELICATESSEN will be at the Amit Chanukah Boutique on Tuesday evening at
Reishit.[Genesis Centre]

We will have delicious meat sandwiches which you can eat that night or take home
to make the next day's school lunches easier.

We will also have biltong , boerewors and cold cuts with us.

 Remember our regular products:

Uncooked briskets and corned beef all nicely trimmed to make your cooking less
of a chore

Assorted cold cuts, meats for dinner with different sauces & cooked chickens.

ALL UNDER THE APPROVAL OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR .

The meat is either Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin or Agudat Yisrael.

To order call us at 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4

or e-mail abrams2 at bezeqint.net