[RBS] Farewell to Rabbi Baruch Taub

Norm Grafstein norm at grafstein.biz
Mon Nov 22 06:42:22 IST 2010

I had the opportunity tonight to attend the farewell dinner for Rabbi Taub
who retires at the end of December.It was a great evening.  Early January he
will be settling into his new home in Netanya..

The annual BAYT mission will be coming to Israe with the Rav the third week
of December. In discussions with Larry Zeifman and Moishe Posner it was
suggested that it would be great for those who know Rabbi Taub have a chance
to wish him well. The Saturday night of the mission December 18th they will
have their regular social evening where all ex Toronto/Thornhill can attend.
Mark the date for joining the evening. It might also be nice to do/say
something special for the Rav. BTW, his new Rebbetzin, Malka, will be with
him.

If you think you may be coming please let me kinow so that I can let Larry
know so they can plan accordingly.

Norm Grafstein