[RBS] Lema'an Achai's Huge Chanukah Food Drive TODAY AND TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Wed Nov 24 10:30:34 IST 2010

Brighten This Chanuka For Everyone

Once again, Lema'an Achai is holding a huge Chanuka food drive for the
benefit of our families in order to help "lighten" their burden and bring
joy to their chag.

The drive will take place Be"H today, Wednesday and tomorrow, Thursday, 24th
and 25th
November, 17th and 18th Kislev at our local RBS supermarkets - Best Market,
Dil Vezol, Yesh, Shefa Shuk and Barcol.
Our volunteers will be collecting food between 5.30-10.00 pm (at Dil Vezol
until 7.30)

Please come and do your shopping at the above hours and show your support
for Lema'an Achai!

We still need some volunteers - minimum 5 teenagers for tonight 5.30-7.30
and a few adults (over the age of 20) to help tomorrow either between
5.30-7.30 or 7.30-10.00.
If you would like to help, please be in contact today with Tehila at
tehila at lemaanachai or at 999-1553 ext 116 or 054-288-9103.
So...brighten this Chanuka for our families while shopping at the local
supermarkets on the above days!

Please help us to make this project a huge and fun-filled success!!!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115