[RBS] Fw: Saidels Donut Mania -in rbs-SPECIALS!!!!!!!!!!!

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Nov 24 10:34:31 IST 2010

      Channuka is almost here and Saidels Bakery is getting into high gear with our famous DONUTS.

      Aside from Saidels ubiquitous Jelly Donut (sufganiya), which is a class above the regular supermarket "chewing gum" sufganiyot, we have a whole range of exclusive, real, American-style DONUTS (the ones with the hole in the middle) in a wide variety of flavours -

      * Vanilla Glaze
      * Vanilla with Sprinkles
      * Chocolate Glaze
      * Chocolate with Sprinkles
      * Chocolate with Nuts
      * Honey and Cinnamon
      * Black Forest
      * Apple Strudel

      in addition to our filled donuts -

      * Boston Cream
      * Butterscotch
      * Strawberry Jelly

      Saidels donuts have no preservatives and are fried in Canola oil, which means they are lower in cholestrol.

      Besides the obvious health benefits, our donuts already have a reputation for being the tastiest and the freshest donuts in the country.

      We are opening internet ordering from Motzei Shabbat, Nov 27 and will be making donuts from Sunday 28 Nov all through to the end of Channukah.

      To order, visit www.saidels.com or call 09-7941222.

      There will be a SPECIAL DELIVERY to Bet Shemesh and Ramat Bet Shemesh on Erev Channukah (Wed, Dec 1) and you may pick up from -

      Bet Shemesh: The Bensteins, Hashoshan 18/1, Nofei Aviv, between 15:00-16:30 on Wednesday,

      Ramat Bet Shemesh: The Cohens, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building 6), between 15:00-16:30 on Wednesday,

      or have it delivered to your door for a nominal 10 NIS delivery fee.

      We will ALSO be making a our regular delivery on Erev Shabat (Fri, Dec 3) with challot, breads, bagels, bialys, and of course, DONUTS.

      We wish you Shabat Shalom and Channuka Sameach

      Les and Sheryl Saidel
      Saidels Bakery - "baked with love"
      Tel: 09-7941222
      www.saidels.com