[RBS] Lema'an Achai's Chanukah Food Drive -please note correction in e-mail contact

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Wed Nov 24 11:50:22 IST 2010

Kol Hakavod to all our volunteers who will be helping us tonight and
tomorrow with our HUGE CHANUKAH FOOD DRIVE outside the RBS supermarkets -
Yesh, Shefa Shuk, Dil Vezol, Best Market and Barcol.
We now have enough teenage volunteers but still need a few adult volunteers
(over the age of 20) for tomorrow night, Thursday, to help us out at the
supermarkets.

If you would like to help, please be in touch with Tehilla at:
tehila at lemaanachai.org
999-1553  ext 116
054-288-9103

Tizku lemitzvot!!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115