[RBS] amazing catered food available in RBS

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Thu Nov 25 00:27:49 IST 2010

Naomi Levine, a resident of RBS, has been working as a caterer for over 20
years.  She is a professional chef and baker.  Her delicacies are AMAZING (I
know cuz we are fortunate to be friends with Naomi and Yakov Levine and have
dined at their most delectable shabbos meals!)
Noami is now featuring these items for sale:
pitot(amazing, delicious, you have to taste them to know just how divine
they are!)-whole wheat and regular flour available
cakes: lemon meringue(Yum, I've had this one as well), apple, halva mousse,
walnut
salads: eggplant(all varieties-in tomato sauce, fried, liver tasting, etc),
Greek, Schug, Chilbe(Yeminite salads)
Naomi can also make macrobiotic food.

Naomi uses only Mehadrin hechshers and with a pre-order, will use the
hechsher of your choice.

Call 999-5164 or 054-843-8726 and ENJOY!!!!