[RBS] great chanukah present

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at bezeqint.net
Thu Nov 25 12:50:34 IST 2010

Pick up an autographed copy of one of my three novels for Chanukah,
available at a specially reduced price of 75 shekels each.

Breaking Point is the quintessential story of the "teen at risk", a genuine,
gripping, sensitive portrayal of a family in upheaval as their son chooses a
path that leads away from Torah Judaism.

Breaking Free, the sequel to Breaking Point, is the continuation of the
story. How can a family rebuild and rehabilitate to adjust to new
circumstances and new challenges?

Green Fences-Serialized in Mishpacha Magazine, this is what some readers
have dubbed, "a kosher soap opera"-vivid, sensational, and a thoroughly
riveting tale of a friendship gone awry and the interplay of materialism and
contentment in our lives.

Email to get your copy. Pick-up at my home, Nachal Uriah 12/4.

Best,

Riva

Write on. Visit www.rivapomerantz.com!