[RBS] flying to US motzei shabbos? $?

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 15:11:49 IST 2010

Long shot, but anyone flying US Airways on motzei shabbos to
Philadelphia, like a teenaged girl perhaps, who would love to make
some cash by helping me with my kids (one 2, one 4.5, both angelic
girlies) on the plane?

IY"H I won't need much help, but it would be amazing to know an extra
pair of hands was there in case I do, or for specific times, like meal
times* or bathroom times.

Payment in US $, suitable for spending at your local American shopping mall.

Thanks!
Miriam

*like, hello, you ever tried to feed two kids out of the mehadrin
meals with 85 layers of plastic and metal at the same time as possibly
eating by yourself, bearing in mind the kids reject everything after
one bite anyway except for the desserts which they fight over? Yeah.
Like that.