[RBS] Best way to reach Merkas Heyeridim vehacongressim, Ganei Hataarocha, Sederot Rokeach, Tel Aviv.

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Thu Nov 25 19:18:36 IST 2010

I have no idea where or what this place is, but I have to be there by
8.30am, travelling from the Ramah. SHould I drive, take a cab, or take a
train? Which is quickest, most direct (will it be rush hour?), what time
should I leave home, and can anyone give me precise directions?

Thanks so much
Rivka