[RBS] Job Opps: Sales Associate

Yosi yosi_613 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 17:57:05 IST 2010

BSD

Local company seeking SALES ASSOCIATE with experience.

The Sales Associate is responsible for contacting existing clients and new
prospects. The position does not require travel and exists as an integrated
marketing channel within the overall direct marketing campaign.

-- American Hours

Core Responsibilities:
	* Contact nominated prospects via email and phone, and clearly      explain the
benefits of specific conferences.
	* Uncover additional business opportunities.

	* Follow through on incoming sales inquiries, and undertake      necessary
follow up to achieve the sale.
	* Research new prospectsRequirements:

	*  Positive, enthusiastic "Can do" attitude towards selling
	*  Good listening skills with the ability and confidence to answer customer
questions and overcome objections
	*  Above average communication skills both written and oral
	*  Comfort level in speaking with executive- level decision-makers
	*  Strong time management skills and detail orientation
	*  Ability and motivation to make 65+ outbound calls per day
	*  Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part      of a
team
	*  Excellent customer service skills
	*  Excellent research skills

	* Must have excellent computer skills i.e. Microsoft shortcuts, excel, word,
outlook

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!!!!

If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to
avodawanted at gmail.com

Please be sure to specify that you are applying for the RBS Sales Associate
position in the subject line.

If we have further questions or would like to schedule an interview we will be
in touch.

Thank you

Yosi

RBS A