[RBS] Job Opp: Marketing Associate

Yosi yosi_613 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 23:05:02 IST 2010

BSD

Marketing Associate
Local company seeking talented marketing executive with experience.

Responsibilities

	* Generate BUZZ and exposure for      our company
	* Research and initiate creative      marketing opportunities
	* Initiate and maintain industry      partnerships
	* Coordinate correspondence with      media partners and business associations
	* Draft brochures, press      releases, hard-copy and online marketing
materials and e-mail blasts
	* Utilize social media tools
	* Initiate and maintain      relationships with key industry leaders and senior
executives
	* Work closely with CEO,      executive producers and sales team to meet sales
objectives

Requirements:
	* "Can do" attitude
	* Team player willing to step up      and take the lead on projects
	* Marketing/biz dev related      experience
	* Excellent writing & verbal      skills
	* Ability to spot hot topics,      research industry trends
	* Confidence speaking with CEOs      and senior industry executives
	* Excellent computer skills i.e.      Microsoft shortcuts, excel, word, outlook
	* American Hours

Please DO NOT reply to this email!!!!

If interested, please email your resume, writing samples and cover letter
(specifying why you think you are ideal for the position) to
avodawanted at gmail.com

Please be sure to specify that you are applying for the RBS Marketing position
in the subject line.

If we have further questions or would like to schedule an interview we will be
in touch.

Thank you

Yosi

RBS A Resident