[RBS] Let's Get Beit Shemesh Composting!

Renee Halpert reneeh at netvision.net.il
Sat Nov 27 20:11:43 IST 2010

Just  a reminder that the Composting Workshops start this Monday, Nov. 29th
at Matnas Meyerhof. This is the first of 3 sessions to really help you
understand all u need to know about composting and begin to run your own
compost or **share** with a neighbor!

WHEN: Mon. 29.11 19:00-21:00: ALL about composting basics, building your
own, managing it properly; create a new 'compost education site" @ matnas
WHERE: Matnas Meyerhof

COST: 120nis - includes 3 practical and fun sessions and continued support
by the teacher (by email/phone). Also, learn to make your own composter OR
get first dibs on the composters being supplied soon by the City at a much
reduced price.

BRING warm clothing - we will be outside if the weather is dry :-(

REGISTRATION: Reply to this mail or CALL the Matnas directly: 02-6333748
(9-13:00; 15:00-19:00)

2nd session: Fri 17.12 - morning tour of active compost sites
3rd session: Mon 20.12 - troubleshooting, managing a winter compost pile,
using your compost in your garden

It would be great to show the City that we really do care about the
environment and that we are wiling to do our bit as well. They will support
further projects if they see this one as successful.

Thanks!

Renee Halpert
Forum Shemesh Yehuda for the Environment & Sustainability
Tel/Fax: 02-9992208
reneeh at netvision.net.il
Cell: 0523506592