[RBS] introducing JMinder.com - email reminders for Hebrew calendar dates

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 23:48:09 IST 2010

Dear All,

For many years a frequent question I would get from my Mom was: “When is
Yanki's birthday or when is Esty and Yosi’s anniversary? I can’t remember!!!
I had to find an easy solution and, after a few months of thought,
Jminder.com was born..

Introducing JMinder.com, an easy way to keep track of those important dates
in your life.

JMinder.com will send an email reminder to one or more email addresses to
ensure that you don’t miss those key dates on the Hebrew calendar .
We all know how embarrassing it can be to miss a wedding anniversary, a
birthday or a yortzeit?  Imagine, now people will be so happy to see that
you have them in mind on those important occasions.
I invite you to visit Jminder.com and see how  easy it is to enter your
important dates and to receive a reminder by email ahead of the anniversary
date.

Jminder is also a wonderful tool for shuls to remind the gabai when someone
should have a kibud etc..

I believe that you will find that Jminder.com will become a very helpful
part of your ongoing schedule. I am so confident that you will agree that I
will cheerfully reward you with Jminder credits if you refer someone that
subscribes to Jminder..

I am always on the lookout for opportunities to solve those every day needs.
If you have an idea that you would like to turn into a website, I created
the Jminder website and am available to help you create yours.

Please contact me for a free no-obligation consultation and quote.

Best regards,

Avraham Elkind

JMinder.com