[RBS] New! Quilted Challah Cover / Wall Hanging

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 09:10:29 IST 2010

For all of you who showed interest in my newest quilted challah cover, but
found it to be beyond your budgets, I have a great idea. Come take a class
with me and learn to make one yourselves!! I will supply the materials. You
supply the time...  Call me for details. Classes are ongoing all the time.

If you feel it is too dear to put on the table when you are done, you can
hang it on the wall. It makes a beautiful wall hanging.

Check it out: http://cindyrquilts.wordpress.com/

Also, I finished another forest scene I am about to post. Maybe you want to
make that one? Watch my blog.

By the way, a class is a wonderful Chanukah gift for your daughter or wife!

Have a good week.

--
Cindy Richard
http://cindyrquilts.wordpress.com/