WOMEN’S CREATIVE DRAWING CHUG

nibrenner2 at juno.com nibrenner2 at juno.com
Sun Nov 28 10:56:21 IST 2010

WOMEN’S CREATIVE DRAWING CHUG!!!

Mom’s need to have fun too!
Come explore your artistic side Monday evenings at 8:15!!!
(Classes begin after Chanukah on Mon. December 13th)

Each class we will focus on a particular topic or theme.

Expressive Art
Still life (Observation Art)
Felt Tip Dot Art
Sketch/Shading
Perspective
Futurism
Charcoal
Cartooning and Illustration
Watercolor
Abstract Expression
Surrealism
Free draw using at least 5 techniques
Drawing people
ART GALLERY DISPLAY!

Call Nina for Details!
050-234-3774

Expressive Art Chug for Young Girls
Tuesdays at 4:15
Cost: 30nis

Women’s Art Chug
Mondays at 8:15
Cost: 40nis

Private lessons (Boys/Girls/Teens/Women) for 160nis per/moth!!!

Call for details! 050-234-3774

Come enjoy your child’s artwork on display! Admire artwork from all of my students, both Chug and Private lessons! My Student Art Gallery is held twice a year!! All my students (both chug and private lessons), will choose two pieces of artwork that they would like to display in the gallery.
Start taking lessons NOW so that your artwork will be displayed too!

Nina Brenner
Creative Drawing Instructor
050-234-3774/02-992-1275
http://ninaelizabeth.weebly.com/

Art experience..
-Majoring in Art Therapy
-Illustrator of College School Newspaper
-Designed all background scenes for school productions
-President of Art Club
-Graphic designer for Tampa,Fl pottery art cafe- You Do the Dishes
and more....